India caste certificate – what is it?
Under the Indian Constitution, caste certificates are proof that a person belongs to a specific caste. Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes receive certain privileges under Caste certificates to ensure equality among all citizens.
Maharashtra Caste Certificate
A caste certificate is a form of document that certifies an individual’s status as part of a particular caste. Maharashtra state citizens can benefit from various kinds of benefits with the help of their caste certificate. Info & News
Which are the documents required for Caste Certification?
The following are the documents required for the application of caste certification in India.
- Completed application form
The application form you will get from either online or from the concerned local office of your village\town\city. This office basically the SDM( subdivision magistrate), tehsil or revenue department
- Ration card copy
- School leaving certificate or transfer certificate
- Caste certificates or school certificates of parents
So, guys, I will give you an overview of the caste certificate of Tamil Nadu state. the different state has their own process for the caste certification but like every state have same the process only a little bit of change have to appear in that let’s get idea about Tamil Nadu state
Check more for Caste Certificate in Chhattisgarh – Click Here
Eligibility criteria for caste certificate in Tamil Nadu
eligibility criteria for the caste certificate based on their category like OBC, MBC, SC, ST communities
- Any Citizen covered under the OBC, MBC, SC, ST communities
- For children’s should have completed 3 years.
anybody wants for apply caste certificate their age should have a need to be completed 3 years, once you have completed your 3 years then your are eligible for caste certification process.
What are the information you have must need to required
Let’s see the below information you required for caste certification
- Name (in Block Letters).
- Father’s Name.
- Mother’s Name.
- Present Postal Address.
- Permanent place of residence.
- Age, Date of Birth and Place of Birth (if a date is not known approx., Year of Birth).
- Community for which certificate is claimed (including Sub-Group).
- Caste of the Father (including sub-caste)
- Caste of the mother (including sub-caste)
- Religion declared by the applicant
- Religion declared by the applicant’s father.
- Religion declared by the applicant’s mother.
- Whether the applicant is -A natural born son or daughter of his/her parents OR Adopted
son/daughter of his/her parents.
The following documents are required for Caste certification
- Application Form
- Copy of Ration Card / Copy of Voter Card / Name in the Voter List (one of them)
- A report regarding caste Patwari / Sarpanch
- Income report
- Residence Proof
- Caste / religion report
- In case of Women caste certificate before marriage
- Self-declaration Certificate that the above-given information is correct.
How to Apply for caste certification?
Click on the Nadakacheri AJKP official website http://www.nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in APPLY ONLINE link on the left side of the page.
The Login Page will appear. Enter your mobile phone number there.
Select the Proceed tab.
A new page will be displayed. Select the service by clicking on NEW REQUEST. Certificate of Caste
Choose an application language, such as English or Kannada.
A form for submitting an application will be displayed. Fill in the blanks with the necessary information.
Upload the necessary documents.
When the user clicks SAVE, an acknowledgment slip appears and is sent to the user via SMS.
Select a payment method, such as credit card, net banking, or debit card, and proceed to the payment page.
After successfully submitting your application and documents, you will receive your Caste Certificate within 30 days of the date it was issued by the relevant authority.
How does a caste certificate benefit you?
This process is intended to facilitate access to reserved positions, services, educational institutions, and other benefits being provided by the state/central government to bonafide candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes.
Government jobs and promotions in state government are reserved for people with a caste certificate. It also assists individuals in accessing various kinds of social welfare schemes offered by the federal and state governments, as well as NGOs.