Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1) Who all are eligible to apply for UP Government Jobs?
Uttar Pradesh Government provides jobs for 08th Pass, 10th Pass, 12th Pass, Graduates, Engineers, etc. The job seekers who meet the recruitment board’s eligibility criteria can apply for the UP Govt recruitments from here.
2) How often UP Govt Jobs page updated?
Our RG team updates this Uttar Pradesh Sarkari Jobs page regularly based on UP recruitment boards update.
3) Is there any Government Job in UP without an exam?
Yes, many boards in UP recruit aspirants only with the qualification. By completing the direct interview with the educational documents, the job seekers can kick their career under UP Government.
Ex – Postman, Driver, Security, Assistant, Clerk, etc.
4) What information are granted on the Uttar Pradesh Govt jobs page?
Uttar Pradesh government provides job opportunities under various sectors like Bank Jobs, Railway Jobs, PSC, PSU, State, etc. We update all UP recruitments with Board Name, Post Name, Vacancy, Last Date & Apply Link on our page. Hence, stay tuned with us for all UP Govt Job updates.
5) What is the minimum salary given for a government job in UP?
Aspirants who got placed in UP Govt will get a good salary. Yet, the pay structure of any Government Job in UP is purely based on the particular board. In the below section, we have listed a few significant roles pay scales with their post name.
- Assistant Executive Engineer – Rs. 41,150 – Rs. 63,600/-
- Deputy Collector, Assistant Commissioner, Deputy Superintendent of Police – Rs. 40,270 – Rs. 93,780/-
- District Fire Officer, Regional Transport Officer, District Fire Officer, District BC Welfare Officer – Rs. 37,100 – Rs. 91,450/-