Govt Jobs in UP for 10th & 12th Pass
Worry, your educational qualification is 10th or 12th Pass? Don’t burn your dreams with your qualifications. The Government of UP provides employment opportunities for 10th & 12th Pass aspirants.
Many UP-Government boards still exist for exclusively SSCL & Higher Secondary passed applicants for VEO, Peon, Security Guard, Office Assistant, Signal Operator, Postman & Others.
So, the qualification will not be a barrier to attain your goal. Besides, pursuing higher sides in correspondence helps to grab the correct position with a high salary package.
Also read – Railway recruitment 2021- Apply online, Southern
Uttar Pradesh Employment News | Teaching Jobs in UP
Here is a way to get the latest Govt Jobs notification for teachers in Uttar Pradesh. This is a page where applicants can get frequent recruitment notifications for teachers in the state of UP.
There are so many teacher vacancies yet to be filled in UP Sarkari Jobs. Well, organizations like Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Banaras Hindu University, Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University, and so on offer Professor, Assistant Professor, Accountant & other posts.
Those who dream of starting an astonishing career withholding a teaching designation can get complete details here for Govt Jobs in UP for Teachers.
Sarkari Jobs in UP | Important UP Recruitment Boards
There are various boards under the UP Government that hire aspirants based on their requirements. Few important UP Recruitment boards and their job type is given below for applicants’ reference.
- PSC Jobs in UP– Combined Graduate Level Exam, Junior Engineer, Development Officer, Plant Manager, etc
- Bank Jobs in UP – Probationary Officer, Special Officer, Clerk, etc
- Railway Jobs in UP – Supervisory, Assistant Programmers, General Manager, Claim Commissioner, etc
- Police Jobs in UP – Constable, Sub Inspector, ACIO Officer, Forest Guard, Inspector, etc
- PSU Jobs in UP – Manager, Supervisors, Technician, Engineers, DEO, Technical Consultant, Driver, Pump Operator, etc
- Army Jobs in UP – Soldier, Nursing Assistant, Tradesman, Indian Army TAO, Security Cops, etc
- 10th & 12th Pass Govt Jobs in UP – Gramin Dak Sevak, Pump Operator, Driver, Lab Assistant, etc
Selection Procedure | UP Sarkari Jobs
The Selection procedure is standard for all government exams in India. A few boards like Police, Defence, Navy are including Physical Tests in their selection procedure. Therefore, the aspirants who satisfy all the procedures get placed in the respective organization.
- Written Exam
- Physical Test
- Direct Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for UP Govt Jobs?
We ensure that we helped you to find your dream govt job today in UP. Do you think this would be the end? No, We have to complete the application process based on their obligation to move further. It would be an initial process that must be done correctly. Following our below steps will assist you in completing the online/offline application procedure successfully.
- Visit our UP-Government Jobs Page
- Find the desired notification and click on it
- Read the eligibility criteria and other details properly
- Ensure you are meeting the required eligibility
- Download the application form
- Fill in all the mandatory details
- At last, submit it before the last date ends
Required Educational Documents to Apply for Govt Jobs in Uttar Pradesh
- 10th/ SSC Marks List
- 12th Marks List
- Scanned Photograph
- Educational Documents (Mark sheet, Transfer Certificate, Provisional Certificate, etc.)
- Mail Id and Phone Number
- Cast Certificate (if you are in a reserved Category)
- Disability Certificate (If you have any Disability)
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Scanned Signature
Quick Tips for Exam Preparation
- Start Preparation for any Job before it releases only.
- First, make a Preparation plan for the Examination.
- Get Clarity of Exam Pattern and Syllabus Topics; because those will play a significant role in Exam
- Start Preparing with Easy topics that you already have an idea of.
- Leave the subject of having Weight-age low.
- Try Attempting Online Practice Tests and Mock Tests.
- Download Previous Year Question Papers and Make note of repeated questions.
- Attempt the Exam without any confusion.
Check Now – How to Prepare for Competitive Exams
Sarkari Naukri in UP 2021 – Location Wise Govt Jobs in UP
|Location||No of Vacancies|
|Sant Ravidas Nagar||12,693|
Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs 2021- Location Wise Jobs in UP
|Sant Kabir Nagar||10,481|
|Gautam Buddha Nagar||10,112|